- Design for outer covering that is water proof/resistant and wind resistant (can't fold in on itself in the wind)
- Multiple piece that mirror the dome structure?
- Design for inner lining that will server as a screen for the lights. This lining will be suspended from the inside of the dome. Should be light weight and see through. Should be as smooth as possible
- Same fitted strategy as outer covering?
- "Beach ball" like design, i.e. a hemiphere
Back Padding Edit
Need 14 foam sheets (there are 15 panels but one is a door) to create seating. The sheets should be at least 22" wide (longest side is 21.75") and 45" long (backs are 42" tall + extra three inches for the slant).
- 22" x 45"
Material Sources Edit
Foam For You Edit
- Available sheet sizes
- 82" x 76" x 1" @ $21.64
Can fit 6 back rests per sheet if we make the backs 41" and then fill in with a cut of extra foam.
- 3 sheets of foam needed
- 6 41" x 22" rests per sheet
- Third sheet has 82" x 54" left over (after 2 41" x 22" back rests are removed from it)
- 14 4" x 22" 'toppers' needed
- Extra on third sheet has enough for 40 'toppers'